- The PA guide for Treating Heroin and Opioid Addiction will connect you with commonwealth resources and heroin and opioid addiction services.
Regional Opioid Data
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health Opioid Surveillance Data.
- Allegheny County Department of Human Services Opioid-Related Overdose Deaths Data.
- Appalachian Regional Commission and NORC at the University of Chicago Overdose Mapping Tool.
- OverdoseFreePA is a partnership between Pennsylvania Overdose Prevention Technical Assistance Center (TAC), Pennsylvania communities, and six partner organizations. The TAC is based out of the Program Evaluation and Research Unit (PERU) at the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Pharmacy, and provides overdose death data, facts and other resources to fight the opioid crisis.