- The PA guide for Treating Heroin and Opioid Addiction will connect you with commonwealth resources and heroin and opioid addiction services.
- The 2019 Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS) report documents cases reported to the Department of Health (DOH) under the Governor's Opioid Disaster Declaration. NAS is defined as the withdrawal experienced by a newborn due to prenatal substance exposure. However, NAS cases reported to DOH under the Governor's Opioid Disaster Declaration are limited to only those infants with opioid exposure.
- The Pennsylvania Department of Health created a NAS family guide tool kit, published in January 2022. This document is designed to help individuals, caregivers, physicians and others surrounding the topic of NAS.
Regional Opioid Data
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health Substance Use Data Dashboard.
- Allegheny County Department of Human Services Opioid-Related Overdose Deaths Data.
- Appalachian Regional Commission and NORC at the University of Chicago Overdose Mapping Tool.
- OverdoseFreePA is a partnership between Pennsylvania Overdose Prevention Technical Assistance Center (TAC), Pennsylvania communities, and six partner organizations. The TAC is based out of the Program Evaluation and Research Unit (PERU) at the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Pharmacy, and provides overdose death data, facts and other resources to fight the opioid crisis.